Tenant forms

We’ve listed forms that public housing tenants may want to use below. Please print a copy, and then submit it to the appropriate person.

Pre-authorized rent payment form
BC Housing requires all tenants not on direct payment from Ministry of Employment and Income Assistance to pay their rent through automatic monthly withdrawals from their bank account. This form must be completed and submitted to BC Housing so this can happen.

Declaration of income and assets
This form gives us current financial and household information. BC Housing uses this information to calculate rent and assess eligibility for subsidized housing.

Request for lock change
If you wish to have the lock to your suite changed, please fill out this form and submit it to your building manager.

Transfer request
BC Housing receives many requests from tenants wishing to transfer units. Your Tenant Handbook lists the eligible reasons for requesting a transfer. Fill out this form if you are eligible to make a request.

Notice to landlord
Fill out and submit this form to your building manager when you are moving to a new home. The form must be received at least one month before the date you plan to move.

Tenant move-out checklist
This list will make it easier for you to keep track of tasks when you prepare to move out.

You need to complete two forms to keep a pet in your home:

Freedom of Information request form
If you wish to request access to records, please fill out this form and submit it to FOIPP@bchousing.org.