SkillsPlus - Janitorial Module
9 am - 3 pm (lunch will be provided)
Registration is required.
This module will cover the following:
- Knowledge building and sharing
- Correct use of janitorial equipment and products
- Janitorial terminology and glossary
- Job safety assessment and material safety data sheets
- Floor care and maintenance
- Glass cleaning and repair
- Bio-hazard and trash handling
- Mould and pest control
- Task-related time estimating
- Vacant unit move-in/move-out cleaning process
- All common area cleaning, such as restrooms, lounge areas, entrances and laundry rooms
We'll schedule one separate two-hour coaching session for each participant as an extension to the SkillsPlus Janitorial module. We hold these sessions at your individual buildings to enhance the learning covered in the training session. This gives participants the opportunity to ask questions about what they learned and review specific scenarios that relate to their own buildings.
330 Keefer St.