Building Smart with the BC Energy Step Code – Lower Steps, Climate Zone 5/6 - Cranbrook
This province-wide training series is designed to support builders, designers, building officials and others to meet BC Energy Step Code requirements (as per Section 5 of the Building Act).
Participants will obtain information on the following topics:
- Introduction to the BC Energy Step Code
- Working with an energy advisor
- Requirements of energy modelling
- Optimizing building envelopes and windows
- Choosing and sizing HVAC systems
These workshops were prepared in collaboration with the Building and Safety Standards Branch, industry stakeholders and consultants. Industry experts and BC educators will discuss design and building solutions applicable to your region.
803 Cranbrook Street N.