Building Smart with Higher Steps of the BC Energy Step Code for Multi-unit Residential Buildings: Seminar - Burnaby
This seminar is designed for designers, developers, builders, project managers, contractors, inspectors, and others involved in the design and construction of MURBs.
Participants will obtain information on the following topics:
- Introduction to the Higher Steps of the BC Energy Step Code
- Working with your energy modeller on Higher Steps
- Requirements of energy modelling
- Airtightness and compartmentalization testing for larger buildings
- Optimizing building envelopes and windows
- Choosing ventilation strategy and sizing HVAC systems
This seminar has been developed by RDH Building Science Inc and Integral Group for BC Housing. BC Housing acknowledges the input of industry stakeholders, and the funding contribution of BC Hydro, FortisBC, City of Vancouver, City of New Westminster and the Province of BC.
6083 McKay Ave