BC Housing uses MERX and BC Bid to notify businesses about public tender opportunities.
BC Housing commits to doing business in a fair, open and transparent manner. We work to obtain value for money and meet our needs with a high level of quality and service. We are also committed to sustainable procurement and strive to apply sustainability principles in all aspects of our business. Finally, supporting a strong, self-reliant Aboriginal sector is a priority.
- To check public bid results and awards select Bid Results or Awards from the Open Opportunities dropdown
Get notifications for new opportunities
- If you would like to receive notice of new BC Housing public tender opportunities, we encourage you to register with the MERX electronic tendering service.
- Through its opportunity-matching feature, MERX will automatically notify registered suppliers of newly posted opportunities, including BC Housing opportunities, which match the interests based on the criteria you specify in your business profile.
After you've registered on MERX
Once you are registered, you can download opportunities that interest you. You can also choose how you’d like to pay for access to BC Housing tender opportunities:
- Pay a $25 pay-as-you-go fee for access to an individual tender. No registration is required for a preview.
- Purchase a $150 annual subscription that gives you unlimited access to all BC Housing tender opportunities and unlimited ability to download and make electronic submissions for them.