As a precautionary measure to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and support the safety of clients and employees, BC Housing is temporarily closing some in-person services. Effective Monday March 16, 2020 at 11:30 am, BC Housing will be closing:
- Home Office reception (Suite 1700-4555 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC)
- Applicant Services storefront (Suite 101-4555 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC)
- Licensing & Consumer Services reception and digital kiosk (Suite 203-4555 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC)
- Receptions at BC Housing regional offices:
- Interior Region Office (451 Winnipeg Street, Penticton, BC)
- Lower Mainland Directly Managed Office (Suite 510-369 Terminal Avenue, Vancouver, BC)
- Northern Region Office (1380-2nd Avenue, Prince George, BC)
- Vancouver Island Region Office (Suite 201-3440 Douglas Street, Victoria, BC)
- Supportive Housing Services - Orange Hall (297 East Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC)
Applicants can apply for The Housing Registry online, or call 1-800-257-7756 (toll-free) or 604-433-2218 (in the Lower Mainland). Inquiries for the SAFER, Rental Assistance Program and Home Adaptations for Independence can be made by calling the same phone numbers.
Additional information will be shared when these in-person services re-open.