Expressions of Interest (EOI)
Through the Regional Housing First Program (“RHFP”) and Provincial Investment in Affordable Housing Program, this Expression of Interest (“EOI”) is issued by the Capital Regional District (“CRD”), Vancouver Island Health Authority (“Island Health”) and BC Housing Management Commission (“BC Housing”) to non-profit housing societies, the private sector and other community groups interested in creating new affordable rental housing units for low to moderate income households, and housing units to address the needs of people experiencing homelessness within the Capital Region.
A web-based interactive information meeting was held on Nov. 8, 2016 to explain the program and the EOI process. Attendees had the opportunity to ask questions through a web chat by submitting their questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further questions and addendum
Following the information meeting, respondents could submit further questions via email. An addendum of all questions, along with answers, was posted via MERX on Nov. 22, 2016.
- Respondents had to submit their information online via MERX website by Dec. 9, 2016.
- Responses had to be submitted electronically through MERX, the electronic tendering system used by BC Housing.
- Proposals submitted in any other manner will not be considered. For assistance in using MERX, please watch the online Electronic Bid Submission tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=To0fqSccw3M. Alternatively, you can contact MERX directly at 1-800-964-MERX or visit the MERX website at www.merx.com.
- Respondents should direct any questions regarding the Regional Housing First Program by email to email@example.com
- Respondents should direct any questions regarding the MERX procurement process by email to Michael Lachocki