The Building BC: Supportive Housing Fund program provides supportive housing for people who are experiencing homelessness, or who are at risk of homelessness.
BC Housing will lead the creation of these new projects in partnership with non-profit housing providers, government authorities and community groups. The buildings and land will be owned by the Province.
Learn more about the program: Supportive Housing Fund program
Expression of Interest
The Expression of Interest (RFP# 1070-1819/17) for non-profit service providers under the Building BC: Supportive Housing Fund was issued August 2, 2018 and closes at 2 pm PST on October 30, 2018.
Details on requirements and deliverables, the proposal review process, submission requisites and forms, and the Supportive Housing Fund program can be found in the EOI document and appendices below.
- Supportive Housing Fund - Expression of Interest
- Supportive Housing Fund - Appendix A: Respondent Submission Form
- Supportive Housing Fund - Appendix B: Respondent Experience Form
- Supportive Housing Fund - Appendix C: Geographic Regions
- Supportive Housing Fund - Appendix D: Housing Options
- Supportive Housing Fund - Appendix E: Sample Operating Agreement
EOI issued: August 2, 2018
Submission deadline: 2 pm PST on October 30, 2018
Please contact Mike Lachocki at firstname.lastname@example.org.