Connect with an outreach worker through one of our services providers.

Learn more about the Homeless Outreach Program.

Note: The * symbol indicates Indigenous community-based organizations that connect people and provide services from an Indigenous perspective.

Community Service Provider Contact
100 Mile House CMHA South Cariboo Branch 250-706-7599
Abbotsford Lookout Housing and Health Society 604-776-2424
Abbotsford Salvation Army- Abbotsford 604-852-9305 ext.198 or 199
Burnaby Progressive Housing 1-877-522-9669 ext. 318
Campbell River The John Howard Society of North Island 250-286-0611
Chilliwack Salvation Army - Chilliwack 604-792-0001
Comox Valley Wachiay Friendship Centre 250-338-7793 ext.222
Coquitlam Hope for Freedom 604-464-0475
Cowichan Valley CMHA – Duncan Cowichan Valley Branch 250-746-5521
Courtenay Wachiay Friendship Centre Society * 250-338-7793
Cranbrook Community Connections Society of Southeast BC 250-426-2976
Dawson Creek Dawson Creek Native Housing Society * 250-782-1598
Delta Options Community Services Society 604-584-5811
Duncan Hilye'yu Lelum(House of Friendship) * 250-748-2242
Fort St John Fort St John Friendship Society * 250-785-8566
Hope Hope Transition Society 604-869-5111
Kamloops Kamloops Native Housing Society * 250-374-1728
Kamloops ASK Wellness 250-376-7558
Kelowna Ki-Low-Na Friendship Society * 250-763-4905
Kelowna CMHA - Kelowna 250-861-3644
Langley Stepping Stone Community Services Society 604-530-5033
Maple Ridge Alouette Addictions Services Society 604-467-5179
Maple Ridge & Pitt Meadows Coast Foundation Society (1974) 604-466-3031 ext. 112
Merritt ASK Wellness Merritt 250-315-0098 / 250-280-2497
Mission Mission Community Services Society 604-820-9008
Nanaimo CMHA - Mid Island Branch 250-716-8823
Nelson Nelson Community Services 250-352-3504 ext. 236
New Westminster Lookout Emergency Aid Society 604-529-9126 ext. 106
North Vancouver CMHA - North & West Vancouver 604-987-6959
North Vancouver Lookout Emergency Aid Society 604-982-9126
Parksville/Oceanside CMHA - Mid Island Branch 250-716-8823
Penticton South Okanagan Similkameen Brain Injury Society  250-490-0613 / 1-877-490-0909
Port Alberni CMHA - Port Alberni 250-724-7199
Port Coquitlam Hope for Freedom 604-464-0475
Port Moody Hope for Freedom 604-464-0475
Prince George Prince George Native Friendship Centre * 250-563-1982
Prince George Association Advocating for Women and Children 250-562-6262
Prince George Prince George Native Friendship Centre 250-564-3568
Prince Rupert North Coast Transition Society 250-627-8959 ext. 24
Qualicum CMHA - Mid Island Branch 250-716-8823
Revelstoke Community Connections Revelstoke Society 250-837-2920
Squamish Sea to Sky Community Services 604-892-5796 or 1-877-892-2022
Surrey Fraser Region Aboriginal Friendship Centre Association * 604-595-1170
Surrey Options Communities Services Society 604-584-5811
Surrey Lookout Emergency Aid Society 604-589-4746
Terrace TDCSS 250-635-3178
Tofino & West Island CMHA - Port Alberni 250-724-7199
Vancouver Vancouver Aboriginal Transformative Justice Services * 604-251-7200
Vancouver - Downtown Coast Foundation Society 604-562-3221
Vancouver - DTES Atira Women's Resource Society 604-331-1407
Vancouver - DTES Carnegie (City of Vancouver) 604-665-3318
Vancouver - DTES The Watari Research Association 604-254-6995
Vancouver - Grandview The Kettle 604-251-2801
Vancouver - Kitsilano MPA Society 604-482-3727
Vancouver - Mt. Pleasant Vancouver Recovery Club 604-708-9955
Vancouver - Renfrew-Collingwood Collingwood Neighbourhood House 778-886-4448
Vanderhoof Connexus Community Resources Society 250-567-9205
Vernon Turning Points Collaborative Society 250-542-3555
Victoria Victoria Native Friendship Society * 250-384-3211
Victoria (individuals) Pacifica Housing Advisory Association 250-385-2131 or 250-356-2555
Victoria (families only) Burnside Gorge Community Services 250-388-5251
Victoria (16-24 year-old youth only) Threshold Housing Society 250-383-8830
Victoria Victoria Cool Aid Society 250-383-1977
Williams Lake CMHA - Cariboo Chilcotin Branch 250-398-8220
Whistler Sea to Sky Community Services 604-892-5796
White Rock Options Communities Services Society  

What kind of help can I get?

Your outreach worker will start the process of addressing immediate physical and safety needs:

  • Food, warm clothing and a place to stay.
  • Connecting you with housing and income support, including making and accompanying you to appointments.
  • Providing links to culturally appropriate services and other support services, such as life skills training, personal health, household and financial management; and/or acting as a landlord liaison.