As a tenant living in a BC Housing directly-managed property, you can access services and programs through our housing and health coordinators, and tenant support workers.
As a tenant living in a BC Housing directly managed property, you can access provincial services and community programs through our housing and health coordinators, and tenant support workers.
Accessing programs and services
Housing and Health coordinators can help you access services such as:
- Addictions counselling
- Community health care
- Diabetes clinics
- Domestic violence response and support
- Grief support
- Mental health support
Tenant support workers are located on-site in many BC Housing directly-managed properties. They may be able to assist you in the following areas:
- Filling out forms and paperwork, such as those from Service Canada, or forms related to Old Age Security or Declaration of Income and Assets
- Goals and planning related to employment, education, budgeting, etc.
- Advice about job search strategies and resume writing
- Information on healthcare, child care, volunteering, educational opportunities, and BC Housing programs
- Information on household pest management
- Problem-solving tenancy issues
For more information call 604-433-1711 or email us at email@example.com.