Find a shelter space »

Contact Us

Applicant Services

Suite 101-4555 Kingsway
Burnaby, BC V5H 4V8

Office Hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday
(Excluding holidays)

Phone: 604-433-2218
Toll-free: 1-800-257-7756
Fax: 604-439-4729  or  HAFI only fax: 604-439-8550
Email: Applicant Services does not accept emails at this time

Licensing & Consumer Services

Suite 203-4555 Kingsway
Burnaby, BC V5H 4T8

Office Hours: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, Monday to Friday
(Excluding holidays)

Phone: 604-646-7050
Toll-free: 1-800-407-7757
Fax: 604-646-7051
Licensing & Consumer Services Email: Send Secure Email

General Contacts Contact Information
Compliments & Complaints Resolution Fax: 604-439-4722

Compliments & Complaints page

Contractor or Supplier Inquiries Fax: 604-433-5915
Freedom of Information & Protection of Privacy / Ombudsman Inquiries Phone: 604-433-1711 
Information Management and Technology Phone: 604-433-1711 
Publication & Brochure Inquiries Email:
Riverview Inquiries Email:
Website Inquiries Email:
Lower Mainland Non-Profit Office  
Suite 1701-4555 Kingsway
Burnaby, BC V5H 4V8
Phone: 604-433-1711
Fax: 604-525-8201
General Information: 1-866-465-6873
Operations and Partner Services  
Interior & Northern Regions
Danna Locke, Regional Director
Phone: 604-439-4193
Vancouver Coastal & Fraser Regions
Naomi Brunemeyer, Regional Director
Phone: 604-456-8849
Vancouver Coastal & Fraser Regions
James Forsyth, Regional Director
Phone: 778-452-6467
Vancouver Island
Malcolm McNaughton, Regional Director
Phone: 778-452-2744
Regional Offices  
Interior Region Office
Ann Howard, Regional Director
451 Winnipeg Street
Penticton, BC V2A 5M6
Phone: 250-493-0301
Toll-free: 1-800-834-7149
Fax: 250-492-1080
Lower Mainland Directly Managed Office
Dale McMann, Executive Director
Suite 510-369 Terminal Avenue
Vancouver, BC V6A 4C4
Phone: 604-609-7024
Fax: 604-609-7031
Northern Region Office
Malachy Tohill, Regional Director
1380-2nd Avenue
Prince George, BC V2L 3B5
Phone: 250-562-9251
Toll-free: 1-800-667-1235
Fax: 250-562-6488
Vancouver Island Region Office
Heidi Hartman, Regional Director
Suite 201-3440 Douglas Street
Victoria, BC V8Z 3L5
Phone: 250-475-7550
Toll-free: 1-800-787-2807
Fax: 250-475-7551
Supportive Housing Services - Orange Hall  
Operations Manager
297 East Hastings Street
Vancouver, BC V6A 1P2
Orange Hall Hours: 10 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday
Phone: 604-648-4270