- Owner Builder Authorization
- Owner Builder Exam
- New Home Registration Form
- Completion and Occupation
- Owner Builder Disclosure Notice
Now that you’ve decided you’d like to be the owner builder of a new home, it’s time to get started on the application process.
If you are an existing client, use our Owner Builder Portal to:
- Check the status of your current application
- Record your sub-trades and occupancy date
- Request an Owner Builder Disclosure Notice
- Start a subsequent new application
If you are making an application for the first time, follow this step-by-step guide.