The BC Temporary Rental Supplement (BC-TRS program) has now ended. For program information: BC-TRS

How to Use the 2-5-10 Year Home Warranty Insurance Logo

If you’re a licensed residential builder, you can use the 2-5-10 year home warranty insurance logo to help market your business.

All new homes built by licensed residential builders must have 2-5-10 home warranty insurance, the strongest construction defect insurance in Canada.

We have trademarked the 2-5-10 year home warranty insurance logo.

2 5 10 Year Home Warranty Insurance logo

Include the logo in your marketing to highlight new homes, built by licensed residential builders, which meet the requirements of the Homeowner Protection Act. Your use of this logo will also help reduce confusion for homebuyers.

If your application for a residential builder licence is successful, you can then ask for a 2-5-10 year home warranty insurance logo trademark licence agreement. Email our Licensing department at