Using the sharing buttons
BC Housing is not responsible for additional comments or content added to a shareable link.
BC Housing Facebook
We encourage you to share your comments, but expect conversations to follow the conventions of polite discussion. As a member of Facebook, we also follow their published policies and procedures.
The BC Housing Facebook page is intended to provide a place for Facebook users to learn more about the work that BC Housing does and to help BC Housing engage with their audience. All comments, visuals, videos and other types of material posted by Page users on this site do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the BC Housing employees or affiliates.
BC Housing reserves the right to delete or remove any submissions that fall into any of the following categories:
- contain abusive, obscene, indecent or offensive language
- include defamatory, abusive, harassing or hateful remarks or make unproven or unsupported accusations against individuals or organizations
- constitute spam, promote services or products
- solicit funding for donation to foundations, charities, or any other organization or individual
- invade anyone’s privacy or impersonates anyone
- are far off‐topic
- are posted without the necessary rights, licenses and consents
- encourage conduct that may or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, provincial, national or international law or regulation anywhere in the world
- contain long embedded URLs
- contain excessive links or contain code
- are contrary to the principles of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms
Consistent violation of the above will result in being banned from posting on the BC Housing page.
Social Media Collection Notice
The personal information you post may be collected by BC Housing under s. 26(c) of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act for the purposes of engaging and consulting with the public. Please be aware that any information collected may be stored and/or accessed outside of Canada on servers not belonging to BC Housing. To protect your own privacy and the privacy of others, please do not include any personal information including phone numbers and email addresses in the body of your comment. Please do not share personal information about others, including pictures.
If you have any questions about the collection of your personal information, please contact BC Housing’s Privacy Officer at 604‐433‐1711 or 4555 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC, V5H 4V8.
Note: BC Housing (a) does not represent or warrant the accuracy of any statement or claims made here, (b) is not responsible for any such content on this site, and (c) does not endorse any opinions expressed on this fan page.