Find a shelter space »

Choosing a Nominee for CPD

  1. Overview
  2. Who Can Be a Nominee?
  3. Changing a Nominee
  4. Can One Nominee Cover More Than One Licence?
  5. What Happens When a Nominee Cannot Complete CPD?


Although BC Housing issues licences to residential construction companies, an individual builder must take Continuing Professional Development (CPD) as part of a licence application. Therefore, every licensed company must identify the individual who is meeting the CPD requirements on its behalf.

This nominated individual must meet all the CPD requirements. CPD credits may not be submitted by more than one nominee.