- How to Claim Points for Credit
- Formal and Informal Learning
- Active Practice
- Research or Education Development
- Submit Your CPD
- Your CPD Summary
Reporting Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is an essential part of maintaining and renewing your residential builder licence as a general contractor.
The good news is that it’s quick and easy to do so by using your account on the Licensed Residential Builders Portal. Here you can enter your hours spent on:
- Formal and informal learning
- Active practice
- Research and education development
Once we have reviewed your submission, we will notify you by email.
If you are not a general contractor — you may be a developer or building envelope renovator — then CPD is not a condition of your licence.