A valuable reference tool for construction industry professionals. This guide applies current building science and best practices to the replacement of windows and doors in wood-frame residential buildings. It provides practical information and useful guidelines to help ensure these products are replaced in a way that improves the durability of building enclosures in existing buildings.
- A key resource for builders, replacement contractors, window and door manufacturers and others
- Offers guidance to help industry provide quality installations, achieve high performance and meet consumer expectations
- Applies to all types of window and door replacement projects
- Addresses unique challenges of B.C.’s coastal climate
- Shares advancements in building envelope technology adopted globally
Published by BC Housing in partnership with the Fenestration Association of British Columbia.